Wednesday 3 January 2018

Tropical Birds stamps

Keeping with the tropical theme, Darkroom Door has released another awesome stamp set called Tropical Birds. I have a couple of cards to share using this set.

First up is the flamingo image. I stamped the bird using Distress Oxide inks then smudged the lines around a little using a waterbrush. This resulted in a perfectly soft feathery look:


I added some clear Nuvo Drops over the grass to help  give a bit of a wet look:


The next stamp I used was the toucan with its bright colourful bill:


To emphasise the bright colour of the bill, I attached a bunch of bright ribbons to the top left hand side:


 Instructions for these cards can be found on the Darkroom Door blog.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!