Monday, 24 November 2008

tag books complete!

Phew - this is the last of the tag books for the swap I'm in. This one is for Ness. Ness adores cute little things in pastel colours, but I thought I'd do something completely different to surprise her.




Her theme was a favourite technique, new or old. I used some of the techniques taught to me by Judy a couple of weekends ago. I haven't finished the workshop book yet, but I want to keep practising the techniques so I don't forget them.



Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. you cheeky bugger...yes alright you all know now that yes I love cute pastels...just wait till I make something for you next friend..
    honestly Teresa I love love love this page and can't wait to see it..I am glad u didnt make my fave!!! so so glad..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous Teresa, how are you going with your Judy book??

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are incredible. Such wonderful layers and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW looks wonderful I love what you have done awesome girl
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks terrific, it's great to see all the layers, Judy's certainly a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. I love the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!