Sunday, 3 February 2008

I was with DeMeng last night

Had dinner that is! Michael is teaching a couple of classes here in Melbourne - I am doing one today (Sunday), so stay tuned for photos of that sometime tomorrow.
Dinner last night was in an incredibly loud pub, so I unfortunately didn't get to chat as much as I would have liked. Michael mingled, and I found him to be such a pleasant person. I can't wait for the class today.
Also at dinner was Michael's GF Judy - yeah Red Velvet Judy, who also mingled and was soooo nice. To be honest, I was a little starstruck! They are both humble beautiful people.
Anyway, I'd better get going - don't want to be late for class!
Ooh - before I go - Lisa has a Valentine's Day countdown happening over here - check out the gorgeous downloadable images.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great opportunity! I cannot wait to hear all the details about the class and to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!