Thursday 14 September 2017

Halloween themed invitation

Howdy folks!

I have created a Halloween themed invitation I plan to give to my neighbours toward the end of October. Over the fence seems to be the only way we catch up these days with all of us so busy!



I also made a video of the process, and you can find this on YouTube

All products are from Craftie Cafe. I have used a Wplus9 stamp set called Bunny Mask-erade, a Taylored Expressions embossing folder called Woodgrain, and a few Distress Oxide inks.


I fussy cut the little characters by hand, but there's also a die set available for this stamp set - it certainly would have saved me some time!

Thanks for looking!

Products
Distress Oxide ink: Faded Jeans, Black Soot, Walnut Stain, Spiced Marmalade, Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Broken China, Wild Honey, Picked Raspberry



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!