Thursday 20 July 2017

Happy Graduation Card using Taylored Expressions and Lawn Fawn


Howdy folks!

I have a couple of graduation cards to share that I made using products from Craftie Cafe:


I just LOVE that background stamp - it's called Dizzy Dots and it's by Taylored Expressions.

I made a video showing the process, and it can be viewed on YouTube.

Here's a close up of the stylized rosette I created:



I have listed the products available from Craftie Cafe I used below for handy reference. Hooray - they all come with free shipping! 

Thanks for looking!
 


Taylored Expressions Stamps - Dizzy Dots Background - TEBB18

Lawn Fawn - Clear Stamps - Happy Happy Happy LF1334

Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts Dies - Happy Happy Happy LF1335

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!