Monday 13 June 2016

Darkroom Door Palm Trees Photo stamp


Darkroom Door have released yet another awesome Photo stamp - this time it's a gorgeous beach scene with palm trees. It's just waiting for you to add your own sunset with your favourite colour medium!

I added double the palm trees by stamping on acetate and layering up:


Here's a side view:


Hard to photograph, but the effect is amazing (you'll have to trust me LOL!)

This is my next card - complete with a midnight moon:



I prepared a video so you can see how this effect was created. Watch it here or click over to YouTube:


There are a heap more awesome ideas on the Darkroom Door blog, so be sure to pop over and have a look.

Thanks for dropping in today!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!