Monday 1 December 2014

December 1

Cough cough. There's a lot of dust around here! I've been away for a long time, and thanks to a gentle nudge from a good friend, I have found the enthusiasm (and the time) to post something.

While my youngest was hunting around for some Christmas cards to write out for her friends, she happened to comment that I have LOADS of Christmas cards in my studio. So many in fact, that I think I will have enough to show one or two every day until Christmas. So here goes....today's card:


Darkroom Door Carved Bird Vol 1 and All Occasions stamps on KaiserCraft patterned paper. Spellbinders dies.

Well that was pretty harmless. Reckon I'll be back tomorrow with another one! See you then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!