Sunday 30 March 2014

SpiderJake layout

Aaaaaah memories. I found this photo of my son's 4th birthday party. It was a dress up party, with a face painter and I remember he insisted we refer to him not as Spiderman, but as SpiderJake.

I used a bunch of Spellbinders dies on the layout, over a background of acrylic paint through a stencil. The starburst shapes come from the Blooms Three Die D'Lites set - they're meant for the centre of the flowers but I reckon they're perfect for boy layouts. Here's a close up:


The full materials list can be found on the Down Under Direct Inspiration blog.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Super layout of your son. Thats what i love about this hobby ( passion?) is you get to feel those memories again when you work with the photos. He really looks so cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!