I'm on a bit of a hiatus at the moment - hospital stay, operation yada yada, and frustratingly I'm not getting much crafting done. These are some tags I put together for a swap a couple of weeks ago before I went in:
I used my 6x6 Gelli Plate and some acrylic paints to make the backgrounds before sponging some gesso through a stencil. Then I cut a window with a Spellbinders die to place over the book page and image, and finally added some flowers and seam binding. Here's a close up:
They do appear to be upside down, but when I get the returns from the swap I plan to bind them in one of these doovies from Tim Holtz's Idea-ology line:
All of this writing has me worn out - back to bed for me. Thanks for looking!