About six months ago, we took the kids up to Sydney for a weekend. How nice it was to enjoy some warm weather and sunshine after a long cold Melbourne winter.
This is a layout of a photo I took of the kids around the Opera House:
I used paint spatters, scraps of patterned paper, washi tape, wood veneer shapes, a Darkroom Door stamp and lots of Spellbinder dies.
Here's a close up of the raised part of the photo. I cut out the focal point and mounted it onto a slightly larger shape cut from white cardstock. This helped make the area stand out without removing it completely from the background.
The full materials list can be found on the Down Under Direct Inspiration blog. Thanks for looking!