Friday 15 November 2013

Handmade mini album

I am thrilled to announce here on my blog that I will be on the design team for a new local company called Crafters Cupboard. Some of you will have seen them at a couple of shows already this year, where they introduced their range catering to the mixed media artist. I am thrilled to be on the team with some very talented people, including Liz and Joan whom I am lucky enough to call old crafty friends, and Holly a new crafty friend.

This week I have a tutorial up on the Crafters Cupboard blog showing you how to put this mini album together:



I designed it as a grandmother's brag book, perfect to send to a loved one who can just slip it into a handbag. What better time to get started on a project like this with Christmas just around the corner?

I used Prima flowers and canvas resist, PaperArtsy stamps and paints, and Bo Bunny papers and flowers. Pop on over to the blog and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!