Tuesday 1 October 2013

11th Hour Stampotique Designers Challenge

I made this tag for the Stampotique Designers Challenge Design Team Call using all the things I'm loving at the moment:


...paint, stencils, tags, collage, and most of all stamps! I used Jo's Star and Pigtails here, and outlined the stars with a white gel pen. The words 'live it up' come from the Sweet Treats wordstrip.

When I'm not designing with a particular audience and guidelines in mind, I think this collagey, painty, fun style is where my heart takes me. I would love to design for Stampotique because of the huge variety of images available - there really is something for everyone. I have admired the work of the design team for the longest time, and it would be an absolute honour to be among them.

Wish me luck with my entry, that I fear has just missed the deadline!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!