Tuesday 3 September 2013

Spellbinders Butterfly Card

I'm a big fan of overhang - that is, allowing design elements to extend beyond the edge of the card.  Here's an example:


Doing this not only makes the card look larger, it also makes the card a little more interesting. Of course, finding an envelope can be a challenge :)

Here I have the Spellbinders butterfly sitting on the open circular window with the wings overhanging the edge of the card. I must say, the Wonderful Wings set is one of my hardest working sets. The butterflies are a really useful size, and it's wonderful having the shadow dies included.

The full materials list can be found on the DownUnder Direct Inspiration blog.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!