Friday 27 September 2013

Darkroom Door's Wineglass Bay Photo Stamp

Hi folks! I'm, back with a project using Wineglass Bay - one of the six new Photo Stamps from Darkroom Door. I made a journal cover to hold some nice quotes I've been collecting:

 
The stamp is a beautifully detailed landscape image that looks fantastic with a just little dash of colour.  I coloured the image with Distress Markers and a waterbrush for a watercolour look. Once it was dry, I gave it a little spray with Goosebumps texture spray - it looks like it has been splashed with water.

I then added a piece of mica, which I stamped with French Script with brown ink. It helped to add an aged, vintage look:


On the right hand side, I added a couple of words from the Wilderness Wordstrip and the compass from the Wilderness Vol 2 stamp set under a glass pebble:


Then it was a matter of adding ephemera, hessian and gauze before stitching it to a scrap of denim and adhering it to the front of the journal:

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!