Thursday 1 August 2013

100 Proof Press - Daydreaming Mermaid set

100 Proof Press have released an awesome set of stamps called Daydreaming Mermaid. For $29.50, you get a total of 8 excellent quality stamps.  I have a couple of cards I made with the set to show you.

I prepared an alcohol ink background for this first card, and then added torn layers of it to the front of the card:


Love this row of shells - all lined up museum style (I think it appeals to the scientist in me LOL). I made my own colour spray with a Distress Ink reinker, and added some splashes of brown in the background. Love how crisply these images stamp up:


There are some more awesome samples from the DT using the Daydreaming Mermaid set on the 100ProofPress blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!