Saturday 22 December 2012

A Spellbinders Christmas Tag with many personalities

While this creation started out being a gift tag, it could easily go onto the front of a card or even be hung on the Christmas tree as an ornament:

 
I made it using several different Spellbinder dies, Bazzill patterned paper and JustRite stamps. The full list is on the DownUnder Direct Inspiration blog.
 
The star on the front is 3D - you can see how I made it on this post.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog at such a busy time of year. The fact that you're here tells me you're either very organised, or a fellow procrastinator LOL. I'd better get back to it - the housework won't get done by the fairies - they're all hung over from all the Christmas parties they've been attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!