Wednesday 19 September 2012

Recipe tags

I came up with this little practical idea because all of my lovely cookbooks were getting finger marks all over them.  It's a collection of recipes on tags, prettied up with Spellbinder dies and gorgeous Bazzill patterned paper.

 
Here you can see my recipes are very abbreviated, but that's because I've made these countless times and I just need little prompts to guide me:
 
 
I have embossed with Spellbinders dies as well as cut some shapes out:
 

Aren't the papers just perfect for a recipe book? The range is called Vintage Marketplace, and that gingham just screams picnic recipes to me :)

The great thing is, I can add and subtract recipes as needed because the tags are kept together with nothing more permanent than a hinge ring.

The full materials list can be found on the DownUnder Direct Inspiration Blog.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute and probably incredibly useful.

    Gotta love the combo of cute and useful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!