Friday 17 February 2012

Pen holder party favour using Nestabilities

Rachel's birthday is not until March, but I thought I might get a start on making some things for the party bags. All of her friends are really into Smiggle - I'm sure Rachel and her friends are keeping the little kiosk at our local shopping centre afloat! I thought we could give each of the girls a couple of Smiggle pens, so this is a little pen holder made using the Grand Nestabilities Labels 11:


The materials list and even a tutorial can be found on the DownUnder Direct Inspiration Blog, so pop on over and take a little look.

Thanks for your visit!

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this project. I can see lots of possibilities for this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!