Friday 13 March 2009

Lime flavoured goodness

Here's a sneak peek at what I made with my A la Tarte kit this month:


It's a LouLou layout using the most beautiful Little Yellow Bicycle papers and a host of embellishments.

The kits are selling quickly this month - the Half Tart is already sold out, but there are some Full Tarts and A la Tartes left.

Don't forget to enter the contest Philippa is hosting. Lime Tart newsletter subscribers will have details already, but those who don't can email Philippa for details. The prizes are amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout! I love it. The flower garland stamp is perfect there.

    I see someone from Vlaardingen was here. I lived there for a month a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!