Friday 29 February 2008

Parade of Pink (parte deuxième)

Back again. This time I want to show you another pink project - a little 4 x 4 canvas.




I painted it all in a most delicious shade of pink, then stamped and embossed Michelle's little scroll, which is my second fave stamp after Michelles' big scroll. I popped a cupcake on it and had to stamp yum yum on it because that, quite simply, is the definition of a cupcake.


I thought it needed something else up top, so I got a few bits of tafetta ribbon and stapled them on (when the canvas is up high on a wall where no child's hand can reach, no one will see the staples).


I just love the sugar roses they put on cakes, so I folded one from paper and stuck one on the cupcake. Voila - fini!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!